- Our Vision, Mission and Values
- Who We Are and What We Do
- Contact us
- How NCBI is governed
- Careers at NCBI
- 80 years
- Department of Research and Policy
- Freedom of Information
- NCBI publications
- Putting People First
- About NCBI Leaflet
- Annual Report 2007
- Annual Report 2011
- Cost of Sight Loss Report 2011
- Eyes on the Future Report
- Framework to Adopt a Strategic Approach for Vision Health in Ireland
- NCBI Annual Report 2008
- NCBI Annual Report 2009
- NCBI Annual Report 2010
- NCBI Low Vision Service Leaflet
- National Mobility Study
Summary: NCBI’s Annual Report outlines the wide variety of activities undertaken during 2010 and also features a picture gallery of key events and financial statements for the year.
Margaret McDowell outlines NCBI’s priorities and the challenges the organisation faced in 2010.
Des Kenny reports on the increased demand for NCBI’s services at a time when funding is being cut.
A report on the work carried out by NCBI in 2010 in six key areas: service delivery, collaboration, research, accessibility, advocacy and professionalism.
A picture gallery of the highlights from 2010.
A report by the directors’ and auditors of NCBI and a set of accounts for 2010.