Seeking your first job?
Thinking about re-entering the workforce?
Worried about your sight or retaining your job?
NCBI offers a range of free supports nationally to prepare and empower job seekers to gain and retain meaningful employment, including:
- Assistive technology support and training.
- Workplace Assessment, grant support and expert access advice.
- Orientation, mobility and route training.
- Disability awareness training for employees and employers.
- Job matching and career advice based on your interests.
Additional Programmes include:
- Pre-Employment Training Programme: Tailored programmes designed for job seekers who are close to or further from the labour market. Courses are delivered both in person and online.
- Workplace Partner Programme: NCBI works with employers to provide professional experience, based on the skill and needs of the job seeker. NCBI’s partner organisations include Salesforce, Central Bank, Fujitsu and National Gallery of Ireland.
If you have a question or would like more information on NCBI’s employment related supports, please use contact details below
Training Services Manager
Phone: 01 882 1955