Join Team NCBI! – Sign up to our Fundraising Mailing List to keep informed
Take on a challenge today. We have something for everyone with a wide range of activities and locations to suit all ages, interests and abilities. Your participation in fundraising events makes a real difference and raises much-needed funds for NCBI.
Check out our Vision Health Map 2018 which outlines the amount of people with sight loss in Ireland, per county. 75% of blindness is preventable, over 54, 000 are living with sight loss with a further 200, 000 affected by it.
Raise funds for and awareness of NCBI by taking part in some of the below or create your own event!
- NCBI Race day – 2019 TBC
- VHI Women’s Mini Marathon, Dublin -Sunday, 2nd June 2019
- NCBI Des Cullen Classic & Vintage Vehicle Show – 2019 TBC
- NCBI Cycle of Light 2018 – Friday 24th August 2018
- NCBI Tesco Bag Pack Day – Saturday 25th August 2018
- The NCBI Camino Way – Saturday 8th to Saturday 15th September 2018
- Sky Dive 4 Sight Loss 2018 – Saturday 22nd & Sunday 23rd September 2018
- Walk on Fire for NCBI – Friday 5th October 2018
- Trip to Tipp Cycle Challenge – Sunday 7th October 2018
- NCBI National Table Quiz 2018 – October 2018
- Host a Quiz Night in aid of NCBI – contact Collette firstname.lastname@example.org
- NCBI Hampers to sell – contact Allison Harvey email@example.com
- Scented Candles – if you would like to buy candles or sell on our behalf/at a fundraising event, get in touch!
- Christmas Cards – if you would like to buy Christmas cards or sell on our behalf/at a fundraising event, get in touch!
- Runs and walks for NCBI – check out the full list here
- Other ideas / events
Keep in touch with us and our fundraising activities, by following through the link here.
For more inspiration, have a look through our AtoZ Fundraising Ideas!
If you would like to get involved in any of our challenges or if you want to hold your own fundraising event please contact Collette 01 882 1970 / firstname.lastname@example.org