Join Team NCBI!
Take on a challenge today. We have something for everyone with a wide range of activities and locations to suit all ages, interests and abilities. Your participation in fundraising events makes a real difference and raises much-needed funds for NCBI.
Check out our Vision Health Map 2017 which outlines the amount of people with sight loss in Ireland, per county. 75% of blindness is preventable, over 51, 000 are living with sight loss with a further 200, 000 affected by it.
Here are some of the many ways you can raise funds for and awareness of NCBI;
- Runamuck Challenge – Saturday 10th March 2018
- Connemarathon – Sunday, 22nd April 2018
- VHI Women’s Mini Marathon, Dublin – Sunday 3rd June 2018
- Hell & Back Challenge – check out their site for 2018 dates
- Runs and walks for NCBI – check out the full list here
- NCBI Des Cullen Classic & Vintage Vehicle Show – June 2018 – date TBC
- Tough Mudder Ireland – July 21st & 22nd 2018
- NCBI Cycle of Light 2018 – August 2018 – date TBC
- Sky Dive 4 Sight Loss 2018 – September 2018 – date TBC
- Great Dublin Bike Ride
- Trip to Tipp Cycle Challenge – date TBC
- Turf Warrior
- NCBI National Table Quiz
- NCBI Hampers to sell – contact Allison Harvey firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scented Candles – if you would like to buy candles or sell on our behalf/at a fundraising event, get in touch!
- Christmas Cards – if you would like to buy Christmas cards or sell on our behalf/at a fundraising event, get in touch!
For more inspiration, have a look through our AtoZ Fundraising Ideas!
If you would like to get involved in any of our challenges or if you want to hold your own fundraising event please contact Collette 01 882 1970 / email@example.com