- Fundraising Events
- Blazing Saddles Majorca Trip featuring Stephen Roche
- Flora Women's Mini Marathon
- Blind Football Tournament
- Trip to Tipp Cycle 2013
- NCBI Granard Cup
- The Gathering Charity Run
- Trans Siberian Adventure
- NCBI Holmpatrick Cup
- NCBI Tree of Light
- Cycling - Blazing Saddles
- NCBI Car Draw
- Parachute Jump
- Running your own event
- Ways to donate
- Fundraising Pack
- Leaving a Legacy
- i-can appeal
Date & Location
Monday 3rd June at 2pm on Fitzwilliam Square.
Sign up Today & Receive Your Special Mini Marathon Pack
NCBI needs YOU to walk, jog or run at this year’s Flora Women’s Mini Marathon. Join NCBI's mini marathon team today, get fit, raise funds and receive an exclusive mini marathon pack for this special 10K- the biggest all women’s event of its kind in the world. Thanks to everyone who supported us in last year's event which raised a fantastic €13,580.83 for NCBI. We look forward to you, your families and friends helping us again this year to support our crucial services for people who are blind or vision impaired.
Above - Group of NCBI participants before the start of the 2012 Flora Women's Mini Marathon.
Become part of NCBI’s Flora Mini Marathon team today by following these 3 easy steps:
- Complete NCBI's Flora Women's Mini Marathon Registration Form to receive your special mini marathon pack.
- Register with Flora Women's Mini Marathon online at www.florawomensminimarathon.ie or by filling in the official entry form available in the Evening Herald every Wednesday and Saturday.
- Use NCBI Sponsorship Cards or set up a sponsorship page at www.mycharity.ie to begin raising funds for NCBI.
It is important to note that the closing date for entry in the Evening Herald is 24th April or when maximum numbers are reached as this run is the biggest all-women’s event of its kind in the world. As outlined above, to guarantee a race number and finisher’s medal each participant must register for the Flora Mini Marathon by filling in the official Entry Form which will appear in the Evening Herald every Wednesday and Saturday from the middle of February in 2013 or online at www.florawomensminimarathon.ie.
Special NCBI Mini Marathon Pack
Our Mini Marathon Pack includes:
- NCBI V-Neck T-shirt & NCBI Sun Visor.
- Entry into our Draw for a VIP Spa Break with Dinner for two at the 5 Star Fota Island Resort Hotel in Cork. Participants are kindly asked to send in their sponsorship by Friday 5th July to be considered eligible for this draw.
- NCBI Marathon Fundraising Pack.
- Top Training Tips for all our Walkers, Joggers and Runners.
Let's make the 2013 Flora Women's Mini Marathon a fundraising success for NCBI!!!
For participants looking for a training programme and some useful training tips for this year's Flora Women's Mini Marathon please see our 10-Week Flora Women's Mini Marathon Training Schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our list of Frequently Asked Questions for some answers to your top questions.
For More Information
To find out more about this event, or to register your interest, contact JP Corcoran on / 01 882 1970 or email email@example.com.