- Fundraising Events
- Ways to donate
- Fundraising Pack
- Leaving a Legacy
- i-can appeal
NCBI is a member of www.mycharity.ie. Through this website we have an online presence and the ability to take donations direct from the public online. In addition it has the ability for you to create your own unique fundraising page for any event, and to raise money for NCBI in a way that is easy, safe and very secure.
You can customize your page to your own liking and the page will allow you to fundraise for your event without the need for keeping lists of sponsors, collecting and checking money, writing cheques etc. Everything happens online in a safe and secure environment. It is free to create your own page and the following is a list of instructions of how to do so. If you have any problems please do not hesitate to call me. It only takes a few minutes and can be viewed by anyone you choose
Click on the following link www.mycharity.ie/charity/ncbi
- Click on “mycharity.ie, charitypage, raise money for charity Ireland” and an NCBI information page will appear.
- On the left hand side there is a link called “raise money for charity” click on this and an NCBI “Raise money for NCBI with a Personal Fundraising page” will appear.
- Under the information there is a red box link called “create your page” click on this.
- “What sort of fundraising page” appears. Choose an option eg “Special Occasion”
- Decide how long you would like to keep your fundraising page open. If this is your first time, click “I’m new to this site” and fill in your details.
- Click on “create your page”.
- Fill in details on your page. Write as much or as little as you wish. Click “publish your page”
- Set up your address book and email all your friends and family.