- Eye health and eye care
- Parents of Children with Vision Impairments
- Friends and Relatives
- Education professionals
- Health professionals
- Architects & Engineers
- Students and Researchers
- Ways you can assist a person with sight loss
- Best practice guides
- Assisting customers who are blind or vision impaired
- Good practice guide - the retail experience
- Making banking accessible
- Making events and conferences accessible
- Making football stadiums accessible
- Making meetings accessible
- Making your business accessible to customers with sight loss
- Making sports and fitness accessible
Making your centre more accessible to customers with vision impairment.
This fact sheet offers gym instructors and leisure staff hints and tips to assist people with sight problems to access gym facilities and get the most out of their fitness programmes.
Here are some basic techniques to help you guide a person with a vision impairment.