Living with Sight Loss
- Government benefits and allowances
- Practical advice for everyday living
- Sports and Leisure
- Know Your Rights
- Going to college
- Practical Tips for Parents with Sight Loss
- Other helpful organisations
- online awareness resources
- Home >
- Living with Sight Loss >
- Know Your Rights >
- Travelling by Air, Rail, Sea and Waterway
You are here
Summary: Legislation at European level protects the rights of people with disabilities and people with reduced mobility when travelling by air, rail, sea and waterway.
EU legislation has been put in place to ensure that everyone, including people with vision impairments, should have the same possibilities to travel by air, train, boat, ferry, bus and coach. The regulations ensure that assistance is provided that is adapted to your needs.