NCBI would like to invite yo to help make a dark day brighter for thousands of people with sight loss this Christmas by supporting the NCBI Tree of Light. Together we can shine a light for those living with sight loss.
When people are dealing with the darkness of sight loss – unsure of what the future holds and uncertain of how to regain their independence – NCBI is there. We understand the impact of sight loss and we provide emotional and practical help so that people can live their lives fully with confidence and independence, now and into the future.
In the last year, NCBI Tree of Light supporters helped to deliver the following key programmes to children and adults with sight loss:
- 2,168 emotional support and counselling sessions
- 2,680 technology training sessions
- 16,000 books issued to library members.
This is a particularly special year, as we celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Tree of Light and we would really appreciate your support.
How to get involved
- Complete the enclosed registration form to sponsor one bulb €500 or two bulbs @ €1000.
- Return your registration form and sponsorship to Amie Hynes Fitzpatrick, NCBI, Whitworth Road, Drumcondra, Dublin 9.
- Your Company Name will be featured on our advertising screen outside Terminal 2 in Dublin Airport and will be seen by the 1 million people traveling through the airport during the festive season.
In NCBI, we know that just because someone can’t see, doesn’t mean they shouldn’t’ have a vision for their future. We are in the business of changing lives and are looking for innovative businesses to partner with us to achieve this, we believe your business is that business.
For more information on the Tree of Light please call Amie on 018307033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org