We were delighted to be Charity of the year for Fujitsu Ireland in 2017. Fujitsu have brought a huge amount to NCBI in a short space of time and we are grateful for the wonderful support from Fujitsu and its staff.
Here we list some of the highlights of their involvement. Thank you to Fujitsu for their wonderful support towards NCBI’s services for people who are blind or vision impaired.
- 11 people with sight loss attended Fujitsu Employment workshops.
- Four people who attended the workshops were employed.
- 10 Fujitsu staff received Disability Awareness training.
- 22 Fujitsu employees recorded an audio publication.
- 46 clothing donations for NCBI Charity shops valued at €3,450.
- 7 Fundraising drives.
And finally, a total of €10,110.76 raised by Fujitsu employees.