NCBI Charitable Foundation are hosting a first ever online Christmas concert to thank donors for their support during the year and to highlight developments and life stories of people living with a visual impairment. No registration required.
The Christmas Concert was hosted by Joe McKenna Head of NCBI Foundation and Bobbie Hickey, DCU student.
The programme includes:
- In studio live discussion and lookback on the year with Chris White, CEO of National Council for the Blind of Ireland.
- A special report on NCBI’s help for Santa in writing braille letters to children who are blind
- Images of the year with a performance of Correlli’s Christmas Concerto by Contempo Quartet.
- In studio live entertainment from Jack Warnock, Brew Mbirika, and Sandra Oman
- Interview with Robbie Forde.