It is the policy of NCBI to obtain the views of people who use our services, about the services provided and the way in which they are delivered. We encourage feedback from those who use our services, their families, friends, and advocates as well as the general public, who may have suggestions to make to NCBI. Complaints will be viewed as opportunities to inform and to continuously improve the quality of service provision.
Make a Complaint
Feedback on our Website and Publications
We value your feedback on this website and publications. Your feedback will help us to improve our website and publications. Please let us know your thoughts by answering the following questions.
1. Is there anything you feel could be improved on our website or leaflets?
2. Is there any information missing that you would have found useful?
3. Did you find all of the information that you needed?
4. Is the information and layout clear?
5. Is our website and publications easy to read and understand?
6. Is there anything that could be improved?
7. Do you have any other comments?
Please send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org  or Locall 1850 33 43 53.
NCBI’s complaints policy
NCBI’s Complaints Policy [Word, 81KB]  is available to read in full.