- Services For Individuals
- Who can use NCBI’s services?
- Community Resource Worker
- Day activity centres
- Early learning centre
- Employment support
- Low Vision Services
- Mobility training
- Professional counselling service
- Training courses
- Types of Assistive Technologies available
- Aids and appliances
- Technology solutions
- Services For Organisations
Summary: Summary: Audioview is a monthly compilation of Joe Bollard’s weekly radio programme on Dublin City FM, covering issues relating to sight loss.
Joe Bollard, former presenter of NCBI’s Focus magazine, now presents a weekly programme called Audioview on Dublin City FM.
How to listen to Audioview
- People living in Dublin can tune in to 103.2FM every Wednesday at 1.30pm
- You can also download a podcast of Audioview
- Or you can request a monthly compilation of each programme for that month from NCBI’s library on CD or cassette tape. Contact 01 8642266 to sign up.
Focus magazine archive
Focus, NCBI’s audio magazine, is no longer being produced. Here is an archive of previous editions.