- We meet Barry McDermott, one of a group of students at the national University of Ireland, Galway, who have come up with an ingenious solution to a particular problem for some blind people.
- Gary Worn is an NCBI volunteer, living in Newbridge, and tells us about his work supporting blind and low vision people in Kildare.
- Rich Cavallaro introduces us to the VarioUltra, one of the hot products at this year’s CSUN Assistive Technology conference, in San Diego.
- Sharon Lyons is back for the second instalment of our newly launched feature ‘Sharon’s Shortcuts’, this time, looking at a range of handy keystrokes available in Microsoft Word.
- Finally, we’re joined by Martin Lawlor, who is here to demonstrate the Blaze EZ OCR Multi-Player, from Hims.