- We have information on NCBI’s new website and details of a concert featuring the recently formed Visionaries Choir, which will be taking place on June 18th.
- Lucy Greco joins Stuart to talk about Dictation Bridge, a soon-to-be launched free solution for voice dictation on a PC.
- Saleem Rahman is here to start a new series we’re calling ‘Tech Tips’ and this month, he has a nice tip for users of iOS who need to quickly copy text to the clipboard for later manipulation.
- Stuart is continuing his Twitter review, this month, showing how the micro-blogging system can be used on a mobile device.
- Tim Culhane from the Visually Impaired Computer Society of Ireland is here to talk about the society’s re-brand and the newly form Cork Exchange Club.
- Finally, we have details of a technology exhibition taking place in NCBI on June 10th.