- We begin with a reminder about our Virtual technology Club sessions and tell you how you can hear the audio from our first session. There’s also a shout-out for our friends at the RNIB Tech Talk podcast, which issues every week.
- Our chief Tech Support Officer Paul Traynor is on the line to talk about serious problems with Windows XP, and why those still using it need to move away from that operating system as soon as possible.
- In one of our lifestyle pieces, we meet Rahim Nazarali, who has recently been appointed as the Sports Development Officer with Vision sports Ireland.
- Sharon Lyons is back this time with the first in a new series of Windows 10 tweaks, and shows us how to turn off ‘tap to click’, show all our icons on the system tray or notification area, and how to put a shortcut to the ‘documents’ folder on the desktop.
- Finally Stuart catches up with JP Corcoran, who has recently joined NCBI’s newly formed Technology Specialist Team. We learn a little about JP, his interest in technology and hear about NCBI’s new technology E-Newsletter, which will be launching on May 19th.