- As feedback and listener participation is crucial to the continuation of our podcast we are introducing another way for you to not only get in touch, but have your voice heard on future episodes. Our new Technology Podcast comment line does just that, and this episode starts with all the info you need.
- Stuart speaks with Ceara Conway from the Clare County Arts Office, who introduces us to a really exciting project called ‘The Blind Symphony’.
- Sharon Lyons is back and this month she is introducing us to Google’s Chromebook.
- We hear excerpts from Eric Damery’s recent presentation delivered in NCBI in August.
- Finally, Stuart meets Dave Williams from Baum UK who introduces us to their series of high quality Braille and smart Braille displays.