- If you ever wanted to skip quickly between sections of our podcast now you can with our new chapters functionality, which Stuart explains. We’re anxious to get your feedback if you think this is a useful addition to your listening experience.
- Anne Marie Costelloe from ChildVision’s Family Resource Centre joins Stuart to talk about a major assistive technology exhibition happening on May 9th and 10th, and jointly hosted by NCBI and ChildVision.
- Amie Hynes Fitzpatrick has re-launched a wonderful blog that she started in college, and she’s here to tell us all about it.
- Sharon Lyons is back to continue her windows shortcut series, and this time we are learning about the windows key with letters C, D and M.
- Finally, Fionnuala Murphy, Head of Communications at NCBI is with Stuart to talk about the new accessible tactile voting template, which will be used in the up-coming referendum on May 25th.