- We’re starting our podcast on a very sad note, as we pay tribute to our friend and colleague Paul Traynor, who died suddenly on April 16th last. We remember some of Paul’s appearances on our podcast over the years.
- We have a reminder about our joint Technology Exhibition, which we are running in conjunction with our colleagues in ChildVision.
- Sharon Lyons is back to continue her exploration of the Windows key with keyboard letters, this time, we are looking at letters D and E, and we give a shout out to our friends at RNIB’s Tech Talk podcast.
- Stuart meets Chi Kim, a blind Music lecturer living in Boston, who has developed a wonderful resource for anyone who is blind or has low vision with an interest in Music Technology.
- Finally, Róisín Maxwell from our Communications team is here to talk about NCBI’s Open day, which takes place on Saturday May 19th.