- Lucy Greco is with Stuart to talk about the recent release of Dictation Bridge, a solution offering a free link between your screen reader and the Microsoft Speech Recognition, or Dragon Naturally Speaking systems.
- We have follow-up information regarding the availability of the FlickType app, which Dave Nason told us about last month.
- Stuart tells us about the Freedom Scientific seminar and huge giveaways, taking place at NCBI on July 13th.
- Rebecca Curtis from NCBI’s Library and Media service joins us to talk about the library’s production of Twin Vision books.
- Greg Stilson, product manager with Aira is here to tell us all about the service and explains how people in Ireland can now get involved in an exciting pilot test.
- Finally, NCBI’s Fionnuala Murphy is with Stuart to announce the winner of our podcast competition, which we launched in June.