This tutorial has been written by our Technical Support Officer Paul Traynor.
To add an address from an in-coming email do the following;
- From within your main “Inbox” open up the email from which you wish to save the email address into your existing list of contacts.
- When the email opens up, press the keys, “Shift + tab” a total of “4 times”.
Notes: You should hear your screen reader announce, “Add to address book button”.
- At this point press keys, “Shift + F10” which will open up a menu.
- Press the “Down arrow” till you come to the option of, “Add to contacts” and then press the “Enter key” once to complete the adding of the senders email address into your contacts list.
- Now to finish press keys, “Control + W” once to return you to your “Main Inbox” area.