This tutorial has been written by our Technical Support Officer Paul Traynor.
To add a name from your outlook contacts into a new email message do the following:
1. Press keys, “Control + Letter N” to bring up a new blank email message while in outlook.
Notes: You will be in the “Too field” of the message at this point.
2. Now while in the “Too field” press keys, “Control + Shift + Letter B” and the address book will open up.
3. When the address book opens you will be in a “Search edit box”, press the “Tab key” till you are on your list of contact addresses.
4. Now using the “Arrow keys”, press the down arrow till you are on the name of the person to whom you want to send the email too.
5. To now add this persons details to your new email message, press the “Enter key” twice. First press of enter adds the contact into the “Too field” while the second press of enter places you back in the “Too field of your email message.
6. Press the “Tab key” to the “CC field” and insert a second name here if you wish using the same instructions as above then press “Tab key” to the “Subject field” and insert a meaningful subject line.
7. Finally press “Tab key” once more to enter the message body and type up your email as normal. Press keys, “Left Alt + Letter S” to send off the email.