We have lots of exciting upcoming fundraising events happening, if you would like to get involved contact Collette on
email@example.com or call 018307033.
- The Granard Cup- 21st August.
- Cycle of Light – 25th August.
- Sky Dive 4 Sight Loss – 16th September.
- Trip to Tipp Cycle Challenge – 1st October.
- Stephen Roche Cycle Camp – Mallorca – 13th to 20th October.
- Airtricity Dublin City Marathon – 29th October.
And of course, don’t miss your chance to be here at St. Andrews in October. For more information email Allison.firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01) 882 1939.
The Granard Cup
The Granard Cup 2017 will be taking place in Malahide Golf Club on Monday 21st August. Would your club like to compete?
It is only €5 per player to take part, with a minimum of €100 per club.
Established in 1933, The Granard Cup is one of the longest running ladies golf competitions in Ireland. The format of the competition is Foursomes Stableford.
All funds from this golf fundraising event will go directly towards NCBI’s National Children’s Services.
For further details, please contact Roisin Walsh on 01 882 1984 or by e-mail email@example.com