Join Team NCBI at the Vhi Women’s Mini Marathon this June Bank Holiday Monday !
Bank Holiday Monday 5 June 2017
Total distance is 10km. No time limit!
Register with NCBI by filling out the online Registration Form (below)
To guarantee a race number and completion medal, participants must also register with the Vhi Women’s Mini Marathon. All participants can enter either on the official Entry Form which will appear in The Herald every Wednesday and Saturday from 1st March 2017 or online on the Vhi Women’s Mini Marathon.
All NCBI participants will receive:
- An official NCBI running top
- Training guidelines for all walkers, joggers and runners.
- A much deserved post-mini marathon reception of tea, coffee and sambos at Doheny and Nesbitts on Baggot Steet. Participants can also leave their belongings here while taking part in the WMM
- Sponsorship cards and fundraising advice.
- Race number collection in the RDS at NCBI’s WMM fundraising stand (optional)
Please contact NCBI at 01 882 1970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org