Would you like to join the Scope Sounding Board?
Scope is a family run Irish eyecare and healthcare company operating in Ireland, the UK and USA. They are creating a Sounding Board to bring people living with eye and health conditions together to
- Have their voices heard,
- Share their lived experiences,
- Feedback on their health journey and
- Access practical disease-specific educational supports and information when needed.
Who will be on the Sounding Board
- Dry Eye Disease,
- Diabetic Retinopathy,
- Sjogren’s Syndrome,
- Dry AMD (Age-Related Macular Degeneration) .
How to get involved
People who want to join in the Scope Sounding Board fun can contact Scope’s CSR Lead Amie by email or register their interest using the survey (link will be included)
- Input your information here and Amie Hynes Fitzpatrick from Scope will be in touch with you in the coming weeks https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/T295J8S
- Email Amie directly; [email protected]
Terms & Conditions
The Scope Sounding Board is part of the companies wider Corporate Social Responsibility efforts. Membership is voluntary. You must be over 18 years of age to be eligible to join the Scope Sounding Board.
Must be 18 or older to join the Scope Sounding Board.