We are delighted once again to be hosting Freedom Scientific, part of the VFO Group at our headquarters in Dublin on August 9th.
Come along and meet Eric Damery, vice president of software product management, who will be discussing the following topics.
- VFO and overall plans for software products
- Update on migration for Window-Eyes users wishing to move to JAWS
- Fusion 11, who is it designed for?
- Upcoming JAWS SMA release
- Release schedule for upcoming SMA release of ZoomText Mag/Reader and ZoomText Fusion
- ElBraille, 14 and 40 cell Windows 10 computers
- And of course, the Home Use Program summer specials!!
The Home Use Program summer specials include:
- JAWS Home: €129.95.
- JAWS Home Upgrade: €107.35.
- JAWS Home SMA: €107.35.
- ZoomText Mag/Reader: €107.35.
- ZoomText Mag/Reader Upgrade: €79.00.
- ZoomText Mag/Reader SMA: €79.00.
- MAGic with Speech: €107.35.
- MAGic with Speech Upgrade: €79.00.
- MAGic with Speech SMA: €79.00.
- Fusion Home: €186.45.
- Fusion Home Upgrade: €129.95.
- Fusion Home SMA: €129.95.
- OpenBook: €129.95.
- OpenBook Upgrade: €107.35.
- Focus 14 Braille Display: €1045.25.
- Pearl Camera: €355.95.
- Ruby: €310.75.
- ElBraille Portable Windows 10 Computer (docking station only): €1056.55.
When: Wednesday August 9th, from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Where: NCBI Rehabilitation Training Centre, Whitworth Road, Drumcondra.
Please register on our Eventbrite page to book your place.
A live audio stream of the event will also be available, and more details will be posted here nearer the date.
For more information, contact Stuart Lawler in NCBI on 087 9926360 or email [email protected]