Role Title: Delivery team member in Cherry Orchard, Dublin & Mallow Co. Cork
Overview of role:
NCBI has warehouse hubs from where all the furniture and clothing donations are brought to and from.
We are recruiting volunteers to assist our drivers in the collection and delivery of furniture and clothing donations.
**This role does not require a drivers licence**
- Assist with furniture collections and deliveries.
- Careful and respectful handling of all goods to ensure minimum losses.
- Ensure great care is taken when carrying furniture into and from customers’ homes.
** This role requires heavy lifting and moving furniture**
Location: Cherry Orchard, Dublin / Mallow Co. Cork
Commitment: 5-6 hours per week
Manage by: Warehouse manager
Skills and Experience Required:
Experience in this area is not essential as full training will be provided on role commencement, however the below attributes are valued:
- Honest and reliable
- Careful attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to understand and apply health and safety requirements
Training and Induction
- Overview of NCBI
- Volunteer team meet & greet
- Induction provided on volunteer role on commencement.
Personal Development Opportunities
- A chance to give something back to the community
- Add valuable experience to your CV
To apply for this role please click here