The Virtual Clubs are online Group Chats where you can learn about and discuss the latest in technology that can help overcome any barriers in your daily life. These are fun and open conversations about technology to support people with sight loss. You can learn about technology, equipment, and apps that we are already using and discover the latest information on new and emerging tech from your peers.
Club sessions last 60 mins and take place every Wednesday. Each club has an NCBI Technology Trainer who is available to answer questions.
Clubs run throughout the country. These clubs are virtual and you can request to join a club in any of the locations.
- East: (Wexford, Kilkenny, Carlow, Waterford, South Tipperary)
- Midlands (West Meath, Longford, Offaly, Laois)
- Mid-West (Limerick, Clare and North Tipperary)
- North West (Sligo Donegal)
- South West (Cork Kerry)
- West (Galway, Roscommon, Mayo)
How to join
New club members are always welcome!!! We would be delighted to have you with us!!!! If you are interested in participating you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.