*You can only RSVP for 5 attendees, please contact the organiser for more information
NCBI Advocacy Roadshow - Galway - 7th September 2022
NCBI Advocacy Roadshow - Letterkenny - 8th September 2022
NCBI Advocacy Roadshow - Navan - 13th September 2022
NCBI Advocacy Roadshow - Cork - 19th September 2022
NCBI Advocacy Roadshow - Wexford - 27th September 2022
NCBI is delighted to run its Advocacy Roadshow over the course of the month of September. The Roadshow will aim to increase awareness of NCBI’s Local Advocacy Networks (LANs) & National Advocacy Networks (Nans) in your local area.
Those who attend will have the opportunity to learn about representation on external committees e.g Public Participation Networks (PPNs) to raise awareness of representative roles.
With the Roadshow we also hope to develop greater awareness of the Public Sector Duty, what it is and how it can be used to create more inclusive and accessible public services.
The dates of each event are as follows:
- Galway – Galway Westside Library: Seamus Quirke Road – 7th September 2022
- Letterkenny – Letterkenny Library: Oliver Plunkett Rd – 8th September 2022
- Navan – Navan Library: Railway Street, C15 RW31 – 13th September 2022
- Cork – Cork City Library: 57 – 61 Grand Parade, T12 NT99 – 19th September 2022
- Wexford – Wexford Town Library: Mallin St, Y35 AY20 – 27th September 2022
Each event will run from 11am until 3pm in the public library in each location.