*You can only RSVP for 5 attendees, please contact the organiser for more information
‘Advocacy Talks’ is NCBI’s latest initiative bringing you guest speakers to talk on a range of topics of interest related to living with blindness and vision impairment.
These live events will be held for one hour on the third Thursday of every month @ 3pm
Come along to hear what we are highlighting in our Advocacy work each month!
- Advocacy Talks Live Event, Thursday, 15th April 2021 @ 3pm
This month on our second Advocacy Talks live event we will be talking all about the EU Web Accessibility Directive. We have invited two speakers who will discuss the issue and we welcome questions from participants, so please get involved in the conversation!
Our speakers will be discussing:
- What is the EU Web Accessibility Directive?
- What does it cover?
- How does it affect you?
- How can you get involved in advocating on this issue?
Our speakers are:
- Chris White – CEO of NCBI
- Kyran O’Mahony – NCBI’s Chief Technology Officer
Join us on Thursday 15th @ 3 pm by clicking this link: https://bit.ly/39MikHt