*You can only purchase 5 tickets per order, contact the organiser for more information
The 26th Annual Trip to Tipp is right around the corner! We would love you to join us for the event which takes place on Sunday September 4th 2022. This year’s Trip to Tipp is dedicated to the memory of Lorraine Shanahan, Gerry Shields and Michael Sutton.
You can cycle, walk or run during the event, which kicks off at the Ursuline Sports Complex on Templemore Road in Thurles.
Refreshments, a commemorative medal and a commemorative t-shirt will be available for all participants.
- 9.30am – 120km Glen of Aherlow Challenge – €30
- 10am – 60km Scenic tour of Tipperary – €30
- 11.15am – 10km Family Fun Cycle – €10
- 10 – 10km walk – €10
- 11am – 10km Road Run – €10
*Showers are available on the day.
*All cyclists must wear helmets.
For more information about Trip to Tipp, contact:
- Billy Shanahan on 087 925 3225 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fionnuala Byrne on 087 7069191 or through Facebook @blazing.bikers or on the Bikers Challenges website.