Role Title: Furniture Retail Shop Assistant in Bray, Ringsend and Clane
Overview of role:
To assist the shop manager in the day to day running of the shop.
- Maintaining shop standards
- Processing, labelling and pricing of stock
- Replenishment and rotation of stock
- Greeting and interacting with customers
- Till duties and cash handling
- Promote shop initiatives.
** This role involves some heavy lifting and moving of furniture**
Location: Bray Co. Wicklow, Ringsend – Dublin 4, Clane Co. Kildare.
Commitment: 4 hours per week
Manage By: Shop manager
Skills and Experience Required
- Enthusiastic team player
- Open and approachable
- Good communication skills
- Experience working in retail is a bonus but not essential
Training and Induction
- Overview of NCBI
- Volunteer team meet & greet
- Induction provided on volunteer role on commencement: processing, point of sale, customer service training.
Personal Development Opportunities
- A chance to give something back
- Join a fun, welcoming team
- Meeting new people
- Build confidence
- Gain retail and customer service skills
- Add valuable experience to your CV
To apply for this role please click here