NCBI’s Possibility Lab offers Inclusive Design consultancy services to organisations across the private, public and voluntary sectors who share our vision of a barrier-free, accessible and inclusive society.
We promote best practice in accessibility and recommend technological innovations to suit clients’ budgets and needs, ensuring they have the right tools and resources to make spaces and services accessible for everyone.
The world is changing. Buildings should too.
NCBI’s Possibility Lab works with organisations to enhance the accessibility and usability of their premises for all building users. We make recommendations that are intended to transform the built environment to afford safe, independent and equitable access for everyone.
- Disability Awareness Training for Employers and Design Teams.
- Assistive technologies.
- Wayfinding design.
- Access appraisals and access audits (desktop or site-based).
- Pre-planning and pre-tender design reviews.
- Preparation of M.E.A.T. criteria for universal access and tender evaluation.
- Construction stage monitoring, from mobilisation to completion.
Our work encompasses all stages of the design process and the building lifecycle, from concept design to construction, from fit-out to refurbishment.
We work across a range of physical environments which include:
- Public realm and transport settings
- Residential and mixed-use developments
- Community and sports facilities
- Outdoor amenity
To find out more about our access consultancy services and how we can support you and your team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.