NCBI is the national sight loss organisation, working for people with sight loss.
With over 54,000 people living with sight loss in Ireland, NCBI offers community-based services providing practical and emotional support, rehabilitation services and other training designed to help people with sight loss to live independently.
- We help people to make the most of their useful vision
- We help people to live independently
- We help people to rediscover or continue to enjoy reading
- We help people access information and communicate through technology
- We help people to learn new skills
- We help people with employment issues
- We help others to make their services accessible
- We produce information in accessible formats
We help people like Will
“Hello, I’m a feisty 3 years old! NCBI helps me to learn new skills to help with everyday tasks. I love peg boards which help develop my motor skills and learn colours and number. I get to use a specially adapted computer to play educational games! Mom and Dad say they would be lost without NCBI.”
Volunteer, fundraise, donate, shop – get involved in any way that suits you.
Set change in motion and start transforming lives today.