Role Title: Stockroom Assistant
Overview of role:
Behind the scenes, roles are just as important as front of house. You can help ensure that the shop runs seamlessly.
You would be responsible for helping preparing quality stock for sale.
- Maintaining stockroom standards
- Processing, labelling, and pricing of stock.
- Replenishment and rotation of stock
- Organising the stockroom
- General housekeeping.
Commitment: 4 hours per week
Manage By: Shop manager
Skills and Experience Required
- Enthusiastic team player
- Open and approachable
- Willing to get involved.
Training and Induction
- Overview of NCBI
- Volunteer team meet & greet.
- Induction provided on volunteer role on commencement: processing stock, basic shop operating policy.
Personal Development Opportunities
- A chance to give something back to the community.
- Join a fun, welcoming team.
- Meeting new people
- Builds confidence
- Develop communication skills
- Gain retail and customer service skills
- Add valuable experience to your CV
To apply for this role please click here