Role title: Warehouse Stockroom Assistant in Naas
Overview of role:
Behind the scenes, roles are just as important as front of house. You can help ensure that the shops run seamlessly.
You would be responsible for helping preparing quality stock for sale.
*This role is based out of our warehouse in Tougher Business Park in Naas.
- Maintaining floor standards
- Sorting stock donated.
- General housekeeping.
Location: Tougher Business Park, Naas Co. Kildare
Manage By: Shop manager
Skills and Experience Required
- Enthusiastic team player
- Open and approachable
- Willing to get involved.
Training and Induction
- Overview of NCBI
- Volunteer team meet & greet.
- Induction provided on volunteer role on commencement: Processing stock, basic shop operating policy.
Personal Development Opportunities
- A chance to give something back to the community.
- Join a fun, welcoming team.
- Meeting new people
- Add valuable experience to your CV
To apply for this role please click here