After the continual success of the Vhi Women’s Mini Marathon and the NCBI team, we prepare for another day of fun and fitness!
Join Team NCBI at the Vhi Women’s Mini Marathon 2019 on Sunday 2nd June (Bank Holiday weekend)
Bank Holiday Sunday 2 June 2019
Total distance is 10km. No time limit!
Register with NCBI here
Entries open March 2019! To guarantee a race number and completion medal, participants must also register with the Vhi Women’s Mini Marathon – this can be done online on the Vhi Women’s Mini Marathon website.
All NCBI participants will receive:
- Training guidelines for all walkers, joggers and runners.
- Sponsorship cards and fundraising advice.
- Set up an online fundraising page here as part of Team NCBI
What can you expect on the day?
- A NCBI base to hold all your belongings.
- A Pamper zone with hair styling, a make-up and nail service.
- A family area with fun activities, such as banner making, glasses decoration designing, a learning about sight loss zone and games!
- Yummy refreshments to refuel you!
Please contact NCBI at 01 882 1970 or email Joanne.McCarney@ncbi.ie